What is Facilities Management?
- To protect asset value
- To minimise operating costs
- To observe statutory
- To observe warranty requirements
- To extend life of plant
- To observe Health & Safety requirements
- To observe lease requirements
Why should we ‘outsource'?
Although your organisation may be a proven leader within your field, there are multiple risks, costs, and a different type of expertise required with Facilities Management. It is quite often more economic and productive to outsource. We at Psychro Management offer a bespoke service to facilitate each individual company's requirements.
If I do not require a maintenance contract, can I still have work carried out?
We generally offer either a 3-5 year, or a single year roll-on maintenance contract. However a substantial part of our service is to carry out Boiler, Chillers, Air Handling and Fan Coil Units etc replacement. Therefore a maintenance contract is not necessarily required for any individual work carried out.
How do you cope with a particularly sensitive clientele?
We have such a vast portfolio of different types of buildings, which accommodate all types of varied individuals, from different backgrounds. Just as we are an equal opportunities employer, all of our staff are fully trained to be judicious around all our clients regardless of race, colour, creed, religion, sexual orientation or health.
How do I request a repair?
Call our emergency call out number, 020 7639 9888, which is manned 24 hours.
- Give our operator your site name and address.
- Leave your name and telephone number.
- Confirm any special access requirements.
- Describe briefly the nature of the problem.
- Our engineering staff will respond accordingly and be with you in the quickest possible time