Our wealth of knowledge, experience and technical expertise within building services maintenance has enabled us to pinpoint the following problems associated with management of buildings:
- Difficulty in obtaining immediate response to emergency breakdowns from maintenance contractors.
- Recognition that the plant requires better attention but difficulty in justifying the extra costs involved.
- Escalating energy bills.
- Tenant's complaints about minor problems that can involve a large amount of administrative time to solve.
- Too many invoices for both major and minor repairs, breakdowns and other extras associated with basic maintenance.
- Difficulty in budgeting heating costs for the coming years including costs for plant replacement contracts.
Psychro Management also offer various schemes which are able to remove most of these problems whilst ensuring that the tenants and plant receive the desired level of service. This scheme, which has proved to be particularly popular is known as Fixed Price Heat Management, the main benefits are outlined as below:
- Fuel bill attributed to the heating plant are met in full by Psychro Management.
- Plant is maintained at optimum efficiency.
- Breakdown calls in connection with the plant are carried out at no additional charge.
- A Total Guarantee Scheme can be operated, whereby repairs or replacement to equipment within plant rooms are carried out at no charge, subject to a pre-contract survey.
- Environmental conditions are maintained.
- These benefits are provided at a fixed annual charge which is usually equal to, or lower than the existing total running costs of the building services.
- This annual charge is broken down into 12 equal monthly payments, normally no additional invoices are required.
Should fuel consumption vary with inclement weather, our overall charge remains fixed, thus allowing accurate budgeting. Financial risk is further reduced by the operation of the Total Guarantee Scheme which also cuts the client's administritive duties and related costs.
Heat Management is the logical, cost effective solution to the vast majority of problems associated with the running and upkeep of building services.