Maintenance and Management
Our teams of mobile service technicians are able to deal with combustion, refrigeration, air conditioning, automatic controls, electrical and all building services.
Resident engineers can also be allocated to larger commercial and industrial sites. These resident engineers will then manage the building services and carry out monitoring and maintenance duties on a continual daily basis.
Psychro Management are also able to provide a comprehensive building maintenance scheme which can include all of the following responsibilities:
- Daily or weekly checks of all systems.
- Maintenance of all the mechanical and electrical services including plumbing, fire fighting, alarm systems, lighting, power and water hygiene etc.
- Repairs and replacement work.
- The employment and supervision of specialist contractors covering all other site services such as lifts, security, cleaning, landscaping etc.
- Monitoring energy consumption and plant efficiency to ensure energy targets are achieved.
- Production of regular reports on the condition of the building services.
- Lamp cleaning and replacement.
The Company operates a 24 hour emergency service, the use of which is available to all customers.